MDU Property Solutions
Fiber to the Community with customized solutions
Discerning tenants want more than just Internet access; they demand speed, reliability, robust wireless access and entertainment. In recent studies, fast and reliable Internet rated as the single most important amenity for MDU residents. Fiber Internet access also increases resident satisfaction and appears to reduce churn, thus helping owners and operators maintain high levels of occupancy.*
Lumos offers the customized fiber internet and support you need to keep your property’s competitive edge.
Fiber Internet & Wi-Fi
Consumers are using devices in the home now more than ever and need seamless, fast and secure connectivity. Our fiber internet infrastructure delivers symmetrical broadband speeds of up to 5 Gig (5,000 Mbps). With Lumos, you’ll get the reliable, high-speed Internet and robust Wi-Fi you need to keep all your tenants devices connected flawlessly.
Experience the clarity and reliability of 250+ high-definition TV Channels served over Lumos’s Fiber network. Be sure to ask about wireless receivers, enhanced DVR and TV2Go options. HBO, Showtime and Cinemax and other Premium Channels can all be made available.
Lumos Fiber Voice provides the best in home phone service for added assurance during emergencies as well as clarity and comfort when catching up with family and friends. Enjoy clear voice conversations, unlimited Local Calling for the Triad and the latest features.
Complete MDU Fiber Solutions:
- Customized connectivity to our gigabit symmetrical fiber-optic network infrastructure
- Expert engineering design (service access, wiring and power)
- Completely scalable to your community design and needs
- Flexible capital investment to meet the project and property needs
- Inside wiring support if and when needed
- 24/7 consumer and property technical support
- Marketing programs to engage growth and compliment community activities
- Managed activation during property development and launch
- Bulk or direct billing options for you and your tenants